- We don't have many rules but we are pretty big on this one: Don't be an asshole. Be nice to everyone and practice kindness and compassion.
- Cell Phones are not permitted inside the fitness studio during class. If for some reason you need to take a call, please be sure to excuse yourself and leave the studio.
- We totally understand things come up from time to time so if you have to leave before the cool down please let your instructor know. Otherwise, give yourself the five minutes you absolutely deserve and connect with yourself on a deeper level.
- We don't have a dress code, quite frankly because you should be able to wear whatever the eff you want. Just make sure you have your goodies covered.
- Clients must be 15 years of age or older to attend our regular adult fitness classes. Clients under 18 require parent/guardian permission. We cannot allow children in our waiting area while parents are taking classes. We thank you for your understanding.
- Class must be paid in full before attending. No exceptions.
- MBB® reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 5 participants. Every effort is made to notify those registered of cancellations.
- Reservations must be made 45 minutes prior to the start of class. If you are not registered please call our studio to ensure there is room.
- Shoes are not allowed in our studio. Grip socks are available for purchase in our boutique if bare feet is not your thing.
- Please arrive on time. We will lock our doors ten minutes after the start of each class. Class space will be given up to anyone on the wait-list at the start of the class.
- Please Respect our Savasana/Cool Down. The Studio will open 15 minutes prior to the start of class. Please do not knock on the door when class is in session. If you happen to be in the studio during the end of a cool down, please be mindful.
- Bottled Water is available for purchase at the front desk for $1
- For our clients who are expecting, please bring us a note from your doctor permitting you to exercise
- There is a 12-hour cancellation policy on all regularly scheduled classes, private and semi-private appointments. If you do not cancel a class or appointment within this time frame, you will be charged in full (Unlimited month & VIP Luxe/Luxe packages will be charged $10 for each late cancel or no show). As listed above, on the rare occasion that we would waive a late cancellation fee due to an emergency, injury, illness etc, a doctor's note is necessary and the discretion is up to the owner whether or not the fee will be waived. If you find that you become ill/injured and cannot attend class, we encourage you to log into our online scheduler and cancel upcoming classes that you have scheduled so that you are not charged for or do not lose those classes.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy on all specialty events and workshops. If you do not cancel within this time frame you will be charged in full.
- From time to time we will hold FREE classes for our clients. In the event that you do not show or late cancel you will be charge a $15 fee.
- 5, 10, & 20 class packages expire 5 years from the date of purchase and are non-refundable and non-transferable
- New Client Special- 2 classes for $18 expires 90 days from the date of purchase and are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Unlimited monthly packages expire one month from date of purchase, no exceptions
- Class packages cannot be shared between two people. Each person must have their own account with our MINDBODY online system and their own class package to use.
- On the rare occasion that we would refund your transaction due to emergencies you will be charged a $15 processing fee. You must provide a doctor's note and the discretion is up to the owner as to whether or not a refund will be granted.