- We do card at this barre! Clients must be 15 years of age or older to attend our regular adult fitness classes. Clients under 18 require parent/guardian permission. We cannot allow children in our waiting area while parents are taking classes. We thank you for your understanding.
- Class must be paid in full before attending. No exceptions.
- Please turn cell phones on silent before the start of class. Texting/Emailing is not allowed during class. Not only is this very disruptive to the instructor but also to clients around you trying to focus on their workout. If for some reason you need to take a call, please be sure to excuse yourself and leave the studio.
- MBB® reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 5 participants. Every effort is made to notify those registered of cancellations.
- Reservations must be made 45 minutes prior to the start of class. If you are not registered please call our studio to ensure there is room.
- Virtual Barre First time users must register at least 24 hours prior to the start of class
- Shoes are not allowed in our studio. Only clean indoor sneakers are required for all cardio and dance classes
- Please arrive on time. Class space will be given up to anyone on the wait-list at the start of the class
- Bottled Water is available for purchase at the front desk for $1
- For our clients who are expecting, please bring us a note from your doctor permitting you to exercise
Refunds & Expiration
- Single Classes, 5 & 10 packs expire 3 months from the date of purchase. 20 class packages expire after 6 months and are non-refundable and non-transferable
- New Client Special- 2 classes for $18 expires 90 days from the date of purchase and are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Unlimited monthly packages expire one month from date of purchase, no exceptions
- Class packages cannot be shared between two people. Each person must have their own account within our mindbody online system and their own class package to use.
- On the rare occasion that we would refund your transaction due to emergencies you will be charged a $15 processing fee. You must provide a doctor's note and the discretion is up to the owner as to whether or not a refund will be granted.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy on all regularly scheduled classes, private and semi-private appointments. If you do not cancel a class or appointment within this time frame, you will be charged in full (Unlimited month & VIP Luxe/Luxe packages will be charged $10 for each late cancel or no show). As listed above, on the rare occasion that we would waive a late cancellation fee due to an emergency, injury, illness etc, a doctor's note is necessary and the discretion is up to the owner whether or not the fee will be waived. If you find that you become ill/injured and cannot attend class, we encourage you to log into our online scheduler and cancel upcoming classes that you have scheduled so that you are not charged for or do not lose those classes.
- From time to time we will hold FREE classes for our clients. In the event that you do not show or late cancel you will be charge a $15 fee.